- What we know
- What we've created
- Hints and Kinks
- Checking Corosync cluster membership
- Configuring radosgw to behave like Amazon S3
- Downgrading to DRBD 8.3
- Fencing in Libvirt/KVM virtualized cluster nodes
- Fencing in VMware virtualized Pacemaker nodes
- GFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Interleaving in Pacemaker clones
- Maintenance in active Pacemaker clusters
- Managing cron jobs with Pacemaker
- Mandatory and advisory ordering in Pacemaker
- Migrating virtual machines from block-based storage to RADOS/Ceph
- Network connectivity check in Pacemaker
- OCFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Solid-state drives and Ceph OSD journals
- Solve a DRBD split-brain in 4 steps
- Testing Pacemaker clusters
- Totem "Retransmit List" in Corosync
- Turning Ceph RBD Images into SAN Storage Devices
- Which OSD stores a specific RADOS object?
- Die eigene Cloud mit OpenStack Essex (German, LinuxTag 2012)
- Fencing (LCE 2011)
- GlusterFS in HA Clusters (LCEU 2012)
- GlusterFS und Ceph (German, CeBIT 2012)
- Hands-On With Ceph (LCEU 2012)
- High Availability Update (OpenStack Summit Fall 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (CloudOpen 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (OpenStack Conference Spring 2012)
- Highly Available Cloud: Pacemaker integration with OpenStack (OSCON 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, CLT 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, OSDC 2012)
- More Reliable, More Resilient, More Redundant (OpenStack Summit April 2013)
- MySQL HA Deep Dive (MySQL Conference 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Deep Dive (PLUK 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Sprint (PLUK 2011)
- OpenStack Essex im Praxistest (German, Linuxwochen Wien 2012)
- OpenStack High Availability Update (Grizzly and Havana)
- Roll Your Own Cloud (LCA 2011)
- Storage Replication in HPHA (LCA 2012)
- Zen of Pacemaker (LCA 2012)
- Technical documentation
- News releases
- Hints and Kinks
- What we charge
- What others say
Professional Service Credits
Professional Service Credits are what you buy in order to use our services. Think of them like a currency.
All of our services have a price in Professional Service Credits. That makes credits enormously flexible: whether you want to engage us for quick remote help, or an on-site training workshop, or multi-week consultancy -- you just buy as many credits as you need.
Credits scale as your needs scale: our attractive discount model ensures that as you buy more, the price per credit drops significantly. But if a tiny credit package is what you need, we have that in store too. You can buy as few as 5, equivalent to one hour of remote consultancy.
What do credits translate to?
You're used to paying consultants by the hour, so you'd like a feel for what credits are worth? We can help.
- 1 hour of expert remote consultancy: 5 credits
- Availability Checkup package: 20 credits (automatic 5% discount)
- 1 full day of on-site training or consultancy: 40 credits (automatic 10% discount)
- 3-day on-site training workshop: 120 credits (automatic 15% discount)
Once you buy credits, you immediately and automatically gain access to our Ask The Expert Now™ system, which gets you 24/7 access to our expert high availability consultants. That means you could be talking to an expert within 15 minutes or less -- give it a try!
Please note: list price does not include applicable taxes. We will apply any taxes, like discounts, automatically as you prepare for checkout.
Preis: € 50.00
A minimum order of at least 5 is required.