- What we know
- What we've created
- Hints and Kinks
- Checking Corosync cluster membership
- Configuring radosgw to behave like Amazon S3
- Downgrading to DRBD 8.3
- Fencing in Libvirt/KVM virtualized cluster nodes
- Fencing in VMware virtualized Pacemaker nodes
- GFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Interleaving in Pacemaker clones
- Maintenance in active Pacemaker clusters
- Managing cron jobs with Pacemaker
- Mandatory and advisory ordering in Pacemaker
- Migrating virtual machines from block-based storage to RADOS/Ceph
- Network connectivity check in Pacemaker
- OCFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Solid-state drives and Ceph OSD journals
- Solve a DRBD split-brain in 4 steps
- Testing Pacemaker clusters
- Totem "Retransmit List" in Corosync
- Turning Ceph RBD Images into SAN Storage Devices
- Which OSD stores a specific RADOS object?
- Ceph Tutorial (LCA 2013)
- Ceph: The Storage Stack for OpenStack (OpenStack Israel 2013)
- Die eigene Cloud mit OpenStack Essex (German, LinuxTag 2012)
- Fencing (LCE 2011)
- GlusterFS in HA Clusters (LCEU 2012)
- GlusterFS und Ceph (German, CeBIT 2012)
- Hands-On With Ceph (LCEU 2012)
- High Availability Update (OpenStack Summit Fall 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (CloudOpen 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (OpenStack Conference Spring 2012)
- Highly Available Cloud: Pacemaker integration with OpenStack (OSCON 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, CLT 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, OSDC 2012)
- More Reliable, More Resilient, More Redundant (OpenStack Summit April 2013)
- MySQL HA Deep Dive (MySQL Conference 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Deep Dive (PLUK 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Sprint (PLUK 2011)
- OpenStack Essex im Praxistest (German, Linuxwochen Wien 2012)
- OpenStack High Availability Update (Grizzly and Havana)
- Roll Your Own Cloud (LCA 2011)
- Storage Replication in HPHA (LCA 2012)
- Zen of Pacemaker (LCA 2012)
- hastexo in 100 Seconds
- Technical documentation
- News releases
- Hints and Kinks
- What we charge
- What others say
Please note: this information is provided on an as-is basis, without warranty of any kind, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Use at your own discretion.
MySQL® is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
SkySQL and the SkySQL logo is a trademark of SkySQL Ab. hastexo and the hastexo logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of hastexo. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SkySQL, hastexo Form Highly Available Partnership
SkySQL to Offer hastexo High Availability Expertise to its Global Customers
Santa Clara, Calif. (Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo)
This morning, at the world’s largest annual conference for users and contributors in the MySQL ecosystem, SkySQL announced it is teaming up with hastexo to bring expert high-availability knowledge to its professional services customers. Finland-based SkySQL AB is the alternative source for software, services and support for the MySQL® database and related technologies. hastexo, based in Austria, is a team of experts in high availability, storage, and the open source cloud. Both companies offer their services world-wide, both on-site and remotely.
SkySQL’s Enterprise HA for MySQL® and MariaDB® is SkySQL's 360° answer to providing a ready-to-go solution for MySQL & MariaDB High Availability – in no more than 3 days. hastexo’s expertise ties in directly with this expert high availability offering. hastexo high availability experts will both assist in the continued improvement of this excellent SkySQL product, and deliver SkySQL Enterprise HA engagements to select SkySQL customers.
hastexo is directly involved in the development of the Linux high availability stack, and continuously improves the stack for MariaDB and MySQL database support. This includes integration with generic block-level replication, MySQL asynchronous and semi-synchronous replication, and most recently, synchronous replication based on the Galera infrastructure.
The cooperation with hastexo enables SkySQL to continue to deliver rock-solid high availability solutions for the MariaDB and MySQL databases.
hastexo CEO Florian Haas, currently in Santa Clara as a conference speaker, commented that the announcement “is excellent news for SkySQL customers; their high-availability professional services experience with SkySQL is already first class and will only continue to improve. It’s also great news for us; we greatly respect and appreciate this strong endorsement of our expertise by SkySQL.”
SkySQL CEO Ulf Sandberg chimed in, saying, “the feeling that Florian has mentioned is entirely mutual. hastexo has incredibly broad and deep high availability knowledge, and we love to have them on board making SkySQL Enterprise HA even better.”
hastexo’s high availability expertise is accessible to SkySQL Enterprise HA customers immediately.
SkySQL Ab, the company behind the SkySQL™ Enterprise subscription, is the first choice in affordable database solutions for MySQL® for the enterprise and cloud. Founded by former executives, personnel, and investors of MySQL AB, SkySQL Ab is an open source software company committed to furthering the future development of MySQL-based database technologies, while delivering cost-effective database solutions and exceptional customer service. SkySQL Ab’s customers include ATOS Worldline, Canal+, Deutsche Telekom, ClubMed, Lotte.com, La Poste, Constant Contact and Virgin Mobile. SkySQL’s worldwide headquarters is located in Helsinki, Finland. The company has operations in Asia, Europe and North America. For more information, please call +1(877) 303-5799, or visit www.skysql.com, and follow conversations at www.twitter.com/skysql.
hastexo is an independent professional services organization specializing in open source solutions for high availability, data replication, and cloud computing. Formed by top-notch experts in open source availability solutions, hastexo is highly respected in the high availability and cloud computing communities and offers its services world-wide. hastexo currently serves customers on three continents on a 24/7 basis with its unique Ask The Expert Now system, and continously expands its customer base. hastexo’s web site is www.hastexo.com, and the company can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.