- Who we are
- What we know
- What we do
- hastexo Academy
- Cloud Fundamentals for OpenStack (HX101), Munich, Germany
- Networking for OpenStack (HX102), Munich, Germany
- High Availability for OpenStack (HX103), Munich, Germany
- Cloud Fundamentals for OpenStack (HX101), São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Networking for OpenStack (HX102), São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Ceph Distributed Storage for OpenStack (HX104), São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Cloud Fundamentals for OpenStack (HX101), Bengaluru, KA, India
- Networking for OpenStack (HX102), Bengaluru, KA, India
- Swift Distributed Storage for OpenStack (HX105), Bengaluru, KA, India
- Cloud Fundamentals for OpenStack (HX101)
- Networking for OpenStack (HX102)
- High Availability for OpenStack (HX103)
- Ceph Distributed Storage for OpenStack (HX104)
- Swift Distributed Storage for OpenStack (HX105)
- Metering and Monitoring for OpenStack (HX106)
- Orchestration and Scaling for OpenStack (HX107)
- Remote Consultancy
- On-Site Consultancy
- Custom Training
- Availability Checkup
- Ask The Expert Now!
- hastexo Academy
- What we've created
- Hints and Kinks
- Checking Corosync cluster membership
- Configuring radosgw to behave like Amazon S3
- Downgrading to DRBD 8.3
- Fencing in Libvirt/KVM virtualized cluster nodes
- Fencing in VMware virtualized Pacemaker nodes
- GFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Interleaving in Pacemaker clones
- Maintenance in active Pacemaker clusters
- Managing cron jobs with Pacemaker
- Mandatory and advisory ordering in Pacemaker
- Migrating virtual machines from block-based storage to RADOS/Ceph
- Network connectivity check in Pacemaker
- OCFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Solid-state drives and Ceph OSD journals
- Solve a DRBD split-brain in 4 steps
- Testing Pacemaker clusters
- Totem "Retransmit List" in Corosync
- Turning Ceph RBD Images into SAN Storage Devices
- Which OSD stores a specific RADOS object?
- Ceph Tutorial (LCA 2013)
- Ceph: The Storage Stack for OpenStack (OpenStack Israel 2013)
- Die eigene Cloud mit OpenStack Essex (German, LinuxTag 2012)
- Fencing (LCE 2011)
- GlusterFS in HA Clusters (LCEU 2012)
- GlusterFS und Ceph (German, CeBIT 2012)
- Hands-On With Ceph (LCEU 2012)
- High Availability Update (OpenStack Summit Fall 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (CloudOpen 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (OpenStack Conference Spring 2012)
- Highly Available Cloud: Pacemaker integration with OpenStack (OSCON 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, CLT 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, OSDC 2012)
- More Reliable, More Resilient, More Redundant (OpenStack Summit April 2013)
- MySQL HA Deep Dive (MySQL Conference 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Deep Dive (PLUK 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Sprint (PLUK 2011)
- OpenStack Essex im Praxistest (German, Linuxwochen Wien 2012)
- OpenStack High Availability Update (Grizzly and Havana)
- OpenStack Tour de Force (OSCON 2013)
- Roll Your Own Cloud (LCA 2011)
- Storage Replication in HPHA (LCA 2012)
- Zen of Pacemaker (LCA 2012)
- hastexo in 100 Seconds
- Technical documentation
- News releases
- hastexo announces hastexo Academy
- Inktank & hastexo announce partnership on Ceph (German)
- Inktank & hastexo announce partnership on Ceph
- SkySQL, hastexo Form Highly Available Partnership
- The OpenStack DACH Day 2013 (German)
- hastexo Becomes OpenStack Corporate Sponsor, Expands OpenStack Training Portfolio
- hastexo, Cloudscaling announce training collaboration
- hastexo, GigaSpaces announce training partnership
- Hints and Kinks
- What we charge
- What others say
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. And there's no better knowledge transfer than in face-to-face communications. Get in touch, let us know what you're about to deploy. We'll get an expert on the ground to help you.
How can I schedule an On-site?
If you're already our customer, you can call us right now to schedule on-site consultancy. If you're not, then you can either buy credits and schedule straight away, or just drop us a note to find out more!
We have lots of practical, hands-on expertise on OpenStack. Whether you are looking to architect, implement, deploy, troubleshoot or optimize an OpenStack cloud, we can help you leverage that expert knowledge virtually anywhere in the world. This goes from small, specialized-cloud or PoC deployments to full-scale OpenStack private or public clouds.
Our consultants are also experienced professionals in Linux High Availability. We offer you full support for your new or existing HA infrastructure. We'll advise you as you select a platform to best match your requirements. We'll set up and tune the components of the Linux HA cluster stack — Corosync, Heartbeat, Pacemaker and cluster services. And we'll help you hunt down bottlenecks before your new platform goes live.
We know the leading industry storage and virtualization solutions inside and out and can help you make an informed technology decision.
If you're building a highly available Linux-based platform, this is the perfect way to get professional and capable assistance.
One day, three days, a week? No problem!
We can tailor the length of an on-site engagement to your needs. We'll make suggestions, of course, but the decision is up to you. Whether you want our help for a day or a week: We're ready for you.
Please note: scheduling on-site services requires a minimum account balance of 40 credits for on-site engagements in Europe, 50 credits elsewhere. We'll bill travel and accommodation separately, based on actual expenses.