- Who we are
- What we know
- What we do
- hastexo Academy
- Cloud Fundamentals for OpenStack (HX101)
- Networking for OpenStack (HX102)
- High Availability for OpenStack (HX103)
- Ceph Distributed Storage for OpenStack (HX104)
- Swift Distributed Storage for OpenStack (HX105)
- Metering and Monitoring for OpenStack (HX106)
- Orchestration and Scaling for OpenStack (HX107)
- Advanced Security for OpenStack (HX108)
- Integrating Microsoft Windows with OpenStack (HX109)
- Database as a Service for OpenStack (HX111)
- Ceph Distributed Storage Fundamentals (HX112)
- Ceph Performance Optimization (HX113)
- Host a Class!
- Remote Consultancy
- On-Site Consultancy
- Custom Training
- Availability Checkup
- Ask The Expert Now!
- hastexo Academy
- What we've created
- Hints and Kinks
- Checking Corosync cluster membership
- Configuring radosgw to behave like Amazon S3
- Downgrading to DRBD 8.3
- Fencing in Libvirt/KVM virtualized cluster nodes
- Fencing in VMware virtualized Pacemaker nodes
- Fun with extended attributes in Ceph Dumpling
- GFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Interleaving in Pacemaker clones
- Maintenance in active Pacemaker clusters
- Managing cron jobs with Pacemaker
- Mandatory and advisory ordering in Pacemaker
- Migrating virtual machines from block-based storage to RADOS/Ceph
- Network connectivity check in Pacemaker
- OCFS2 in Pacemaker (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Solid-state drives and Ceph OSD journals
- Solve a DRBD split-brain in 4 steps
- Testing Pacemaker clusters
- Totem "Retransmit List" in Corosync
- Turning Ceph RBD Images into SAN Storage Devices
- Understanding packet flows in OpenStack Neutron
- Understanding radosgw benchmarks
- Unrecoverable unfound objects in Ceph 0.67 and earlier
- Which OSD stores a specific RADOS object?
- An introduction to OpenStack (LinuxTag 2014)
- Automated Deployment of a HA OpenStack Cloud (OpenStack Summit Atlanta 2014)
- Automated Deployment of a Highly Available OpenStack Cloud (OpenStack Summit Paris 2014)
- Ceph Tutorial (LCA 2013)
- Ceph: The Storage Stack for OpenStack (OpenStack Israel 2013)
- Die eigene Cloud mit OpenStack Essex (German, LinuxTag 2012)
- Fencing (LCE 2011)
- GlusterFS in HA Clusters (LCEU 2012)
- GlusterFS und Ceph (German, CeBIT 2012)
- Hacking OpenStack for Padawans (OpenStack Summit Atlanta 2014)
- Hands On Trove (Percona Live 2014)
- Hands-On With Ceph (LCEU 2012)
- High Availability Update (OpenStack Summit Fall 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (CloudOpen 2012)
- High Availability in OpenStack (OpenStack Conference Spring 2012)
- Highly Available Cloud: Pacemaker integration with OpenStack (OSCON 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, CLT 2012)
- Mit OpenStack zur eigenen Cloud (German, OSDC 2012)
- More Reliable, More Resilient, More Redundant (OpenStack Summit April 2013)
- MySQL HA Deep Dive (MySQL Conference 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Deep Dive (PLUK 2012)
- MySQL High Availability Sprint (PLUK 2011)
- OpenStack & Ceph (Ceph Day Frankfurt 2014)
- OpenStack High Availability Update (Grizzly and Havana)
- OpenStack Tour de Force (OSCON 2013)
- Roll Your Own Cloud (LCA 2011)
- Storage Replication in HPHA (LCA 2012)
- Zen of Pacemaker (LCA 2012)
- hastexo in 100 Seconds
- Technical documentation
- News releases
- Tesora announces a partnership with hastexo
- hastexo announces hastexo Academy
- Inktank & hastexo announce partnership on Ceph (German)
- Inktank & hastexo announce partnership on Ceph
- SkySQL, hastexo Form Highly Available Partnership
- The OpenStack DACH Day 2013 (German)
- hastexo Becomes OpenStack Corporate Sponsor, Expands OpenStack Training Portfolio
- hastexo, Cloudscaling announce training collaboration
- hastexo, GigaSpaces announce training partnership
- OpenStack DACH Day 2014: LinuxTag loves OpenStack!
- hastexo included in OpenStack Foundation Marketplace launch
- hastexo integrates OpenStack with Open edX
- Hints and Kinks
- What we charge
- What others say
We value your privacy! Please consider the information provided in this page. If you disagree with this policy and prefer to leave this site, please leave us a note before you go -- we would like to hear your concerns.
We reserve the right to update or revise this Policy at any time without notice. Please check the Policy for changes. Revisions of this Policy will be effective immediately as soon as they are posted on the site, and by continuing to use the site you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
Please note that any comments you leave on this site are public by nature. We will attempt to remove comments that are offensive or inflammatory, or that the author requests we delete. However, by the time we delete content on this site, it may have already been scraped by other web sites, stored in search engine caches, and so forth, so we cannot guarantee that such removals will be successful.
Customer relationship management
Use of user data
With the exception of public comments and CRM related information as explained above, we will not disseminate any other information you leave on our website to third parties without your consent, except in compliance with a lawful request from authorities. We may, however, use statistics and aggregate information for purposes of research, internal review, case studies, and the like.
By browsing our site while authenticated (logged in) as a site user, you give your consent to being contacted, occasionally and in a non-automated fashion, by hastexo via your personal user contact form. Such communications will be delivered to you by email. Should you wish to opt out of such communications, you may do so at any time by selecting Edit → Account and modifying the Contact Settings on your account page.
For on-line purchases, we make use of off-site, third-party Payment Service Provider (PSP) gateways. Sensitive payment-related data, such as credit card or bank account numbers, is not stored on our systems. We select PSPs which offer compliance with PCI DSS and other applicable standards, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to temporarily or permanently block PSPs shown to be non-compliant. However, we cannot accept liability for non-compliance of these third parties.
Web analytics services
If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, please select the Edit tab on your account page, and unselect Enable user tracking from the Google Analytics configuration section.
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time and without notice. By continuing to use this site after an policy update, you indicate your agreement with the updated policy.
Applicable privacy law
hastexo Professional Services GmbH is subject to Austrian law, specifically the Data Protection Act of 2000 (Datenschutzgesetz 2000), which implements Directive 95/46/EC (the European Union Data Protection Directive).